Beauty and Some Bleach Cleaning is actively seeking residential housekeepers. Our work week is Monday through Friday. We are closed Saturday and Sunday as well as most major holidays. We are looking to add 4 new housekeeping professionals to our growing family. We are offering Full and Part Time positions.
We have won the Super Service Award on Angie's List 2 years in a row! We service homes in Ormond Beach, Daytona Beach, New Smyrna, Deland, Deltona, Orange City, Sanford, Lake Mary, Lake Helen, Altamonte Springs, Winter Park, Winter Garden, Orlando, Osteen and Ocala.
A typical day as a Residential Housekeeper is as followed:
- Pick up supplies and equipment for the day and drop off when completed with workload.
- Clean bathrooms including inside of toilets, sinks, counters, front of cabinets, showers/tubs, baseboards, door casing, door, blinds dust and pictures on the wall, clean items on bathroom counter, mirrors and windowsills.
- Clean kitchen including inside of sink, front of cabinets, counter tops, wipe down items on counters, baseboards, doors, door casings, shine stainless steel appliances, inside of microwave, inside of toaster oven inside of oven or fridge if requested and blinds/windowsills.
- Dusting inside of entire house including all hard wood furniture, dust all items on hardwood furniture, vacuum upholstered furniture, doors, door casings, blinds, windowsills, sliding glass doors both in and out, vacuum and clean inside sliding glass door tracks, make beds, change sheets of beds if requested by client , high dusting all fans throughout the house, high dust tops of door casings, high dust vent for A/C, dust return vents for A/C, take out all trash inside hole and replace cans with a new bag and mirrors.
- Vacuum floors with small vacuum including under all area rugs, vacuum carpets including all area rugs, vacuum edges of all carpeted rooms and along baseboards, mop all hard floors and wood floors.
- Finally checking the house in all areas mentioned about for hair, settled dust, any missed areas.
- Logging hours from start to finish on each house.
- Logging Mileage to and from each house.
- Collecting Payment for each house and logging it.
- Must have driver's license that is valid along with car insurance
- Must have reliable transportation to drive to and from each house, no trucks please
- Must be willing and able to pass a background check and drug screening
- Must have good communication skills and a team player attitude
- Must be able to work from 8am - 5pm Monday through Friday
- Must be able to drive at least 60 miles a day in your personal vehicle
- Must be authorized to work in the United States (proof of social security)
- Must be able to clean 2-3 houses per day
- Must have the ability to work in a team with one other person
- Must be able to work in a home where there are pets (cats and dogs)
- Must have a working cell phone capable of text messages for corresponding with owner and supervisor
- Must be English speaking, bilingual is a plus
- Residential/House cleaning or Hotel experience is helpful but not required
- Customer service skills
- Must be available from 8am to 5pm Monday through Friday
- Pay is $10.50 to $11.00 per hour.
- We also offer a $100 sign on bonus following your first 90 days on the job and a review of overall work ethic
- We pay .30 per mile driven to and from each house. We offer a referral bonus (restrictions apply).
- Tips including Holiday Tips
- No nights or weekends
- We offer employee discounts
- We offer Vision and Dental Insurance
- We are a W-2 employer
*Equal opportunity employer
All applications are being reviewed daily and interviews are being set up same day or the next day upon applying.
Please download and print application. Scan and email back to us.